Turnkey ROI: What Real Estate Investing Can Do for You
The Benefits of Turnkey Investment Properties
Why South Central PA?
South Central PA is perfectly situated near many metropolitan areas. Maryland, New Jersey, and Philadelphia are all only a short drive away. The area has a great economy, with 55% of households have an annual income greater than $60K with 28% of households exceeding $100K in annual income.
In York County, the median home sale price increased by 3% to $175,000 compared to 2017 sales. This is the highest median home sale price on record in the history of York County. The median sold price in York County increased by 21% in five years and increased 6% over the past 10 years. In 2018, 14% of the homes sold in York County were priced under $100,000, 48% of the homes sold were priced between $100,00-$199,999, 26% of the homes sold were priced between $200,000-$299,999 and 12% of the homes sold were priced over $300,000.
The region has a workforce of approximately 900,000 people. Nearly 200,000 businesses of all sizes and shapes. From well-known companies such as e Hershey Co., Harley-Davidson, Volvo Construction Equipment, Armstrong World Industries, Bayer, and Rite Aid Corp, to young technology and biotech companies.
Purchasing a turnkey investment property in South Central PA has very high-income potential. When you work with the professionals at Integrity First Property Group you won’t have to worry about a thing. We handle everything throughout the process from acquisition, renovations, repairs, and screening tenants. Our property management company will even manage things on your behalf so all you have to do is kick back and collect your rent each month.
We have exceptionally high standards for the properties we sell. As such, the properties will generally appreciate much more quickly, while attracting high-quality renters in the area. A typical scope of work will include:
- New architectural shingle roof or life expectancy
- New oversized gutters and downspouts, exterior trim where applicable
- Service vinyl replacement windows
- New exterior doors on front and rear
- New mailbox and exterior light fixtures
- Landscape exterior of home with mulch beds
- Rebuild rear exterior steps from the family room, over-wash all exterior brick, stairs & sidewalk, point up as needed
Main Floor –
- Refinish and paint drywall throughout, install new drywall as needed
- New vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Install new lighting throughout with flush mount lights in living, kitchen, and family room
- Open wall between the dining room and kitchen
- Completely remodel powder room with new toilet, vanity, fixtures
- Install new custom gourmet kitchen
- Solid Surface countertops
- Stainless appliances including dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator with icemaker
Upper Floor –
- Completely remodel both upstairs bathrooms with tile surround bathtub, shower head, fan/light, vanity, vanity light, and fixtures with new plumbing/electric
- Install all new lighting in each bedroom
- Lay new vinyl plank flooring in bedrooms/hallway
- Replace all original closet shelves with modern wire systems
Lower Level –
- Finish basement with all new framing, insulation, drywall, paint and install base trim
- Add additional bedroom with proper egress
- Install new lighting in the rec room
- New carpet throughout
- Create a new laundry closet with concrete painted floor, add washer/dryer
- Frame in utility room storage room
As you can see, we don’t cut any corners when renovating the property. This means you will be able to both sell and rent it out for more.
Learn more about the turnkey ROI we can offer you! (717) 714-3106
Every turnkey property comes with a HomeCheck Guarantee and a one year First American Home Warranty!