How Investing in Turnkey Properties in South Central PA Works
The Process of Turnkey Real Estate
At Integrity First Property Group, we make the process of investing in turnkey properties simple. When you work with our team, you can quickly acquire a cash-flowing investment property without having to do any of the work yourself.
We Find The Best
No need to search for properties on your own. Our team of experts will find you the perfect property!
Using the highest renovation standards, we’ll handle the entire process of getting the property ready for tenants.
Our team of property management professionals will find a tenant for the home while you enjoy receiving a rent check each month!
1.) We Find The Best Properties Available
We know what makes a property a great turnkey investment. Everyone our team is a native to the area and passionate about real estate and what we are able to do for our clients.
2.) We Rehab The Property
Every renovation we do must adhere to the highest of standards. We conduct thorough inspections, obtain the proper permits, and make sure the property meets current rental licensing and housing inspection code requirements. We will also ensure all major systems are properly working, handling repairs as needed.
3.) We Find Tenants
The great thing about investing in turnkey properties in South Central PA is that we are able to easily find tenants. In fact, we are typically able to place tenants in the home in just a few days. Houses in the area are only staying on the market for an average of 16 days, which shows the huge demand for housing in the area. The tenants we find are always properly screened before move-in.
If You Have Thought About Investing In South Central PA, Now Is The Time!
Watch This Video To Learn More About Our Process!
Integrity First Property Group Turnkey Renovation Standards and Recent Projects
Standards For Every Renovation:
- Professional project management team oversight from start to finish
- PM walk through’s for quality standards 3x weekly from start to finish + punch-out
- Weekly job status update meetings and weekly reporting
- Detail scope of work and contracts for all aspects of renovation
- All trades/contractors properly licensed and insured
- Permits for renovation work with local County office per requirements
- CR 5-star quality through every aspect of the renovation
- All aspects to meet current rental licensing and housing inspection code requirements
- HVAC systems – brand new or life expectancy with professional servicing
- Roofs, windows, and doors – brand new or life expectancy
- Kitchen + Baths – brand new or life expectancy
- All new switches, plugs, outlets, and light fixtures
- All electrical and plumbing brought up to current County code (under permit)
- Refinished hardwood flooring OR vinyl plank flooring
- New smoke detectors, Fire Extinguishers, and Co2 detectors per current code
Why Invest In South Central PA?
Properties in South Central PA are appreciating quickly. Many markets are having trouble keeping up with demand! South Central Pennsylvania is the third-largest region in the state by both population and number of businesses, consisting of eight counties along Pennsylvania’s southern border with Maryland. Anchored by Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Hershey and Harrisburg (Pennsylvania’s capital city)the region boasts a population of nearly 2 million people, about 17 percent of the state’s population.
The strengths of the region are similar to those of Pennsylvania as a whole: a location convenient to markets and a quality workforce. Strategically located on a network of interstate highways, rail lines with intermodal facilities and a growing air freight industry — and convenient passenger flights at Harrisburg International Airport — the region serves as the transportation crossroads of the Mid-Atlantic, with strategic routes east and west as well as north and south.
The area has a strong economy, several major employers, and a workforce of over 900,000 people. There are well-known companies such as Hershey Co., Harley-Davidson, Volvo Construction Equipment, Armstrong World Industries, Bayer, and Rite Aid Corp as well as young technology and biotech companies. Creative industries have contributed to local job growth in architecture, construction, engineering, and the arts.